UnderCover Boss: the 5th Grade Adventure

Today I spent my day in 5th grade with Ms.Franco and her " Friends"! 

We started out with Science and concluding science experiments on Gummy Bears. They were learning the scientific method!


Then we took a break for RECESS and a selfie with the principal!
Then we worked on our math lesson. We did a math review game and they ( not me) took a quiz. Then they finished with Number Talks.
Then we had "brunch" because 5 th grade eats lunch first!!
After lunch we had specials and went to Music with Ms. Bryant! 
Then I decided to follow Ms. Franco 's Friends to their Language Arta & Reading with Ms. McWhorter.
Wow I had a blast with the 5th grade today! An Awesome day with awesome students and teachers! Thanks Ms. Franco, Ms. Bryant & Ms. McWhorter.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog